Monday, April 28, 2014

Revlon Colorstay Wild Strawberry

I picked this up last week at Rite Aid to use as a pedicure color this summer but decided to do a quick manicure with it today.

Outside, in shade

 I probably won't leave this on for more than a day or so since it's much brighter than what I usually like on my nails so I won't be able to judge the staying power of the polish.  I own a few other Revlon polishes but this is my only one from their Colorstay line.

Inside, Natural Light

Wild Strawberry is a bright pink shimmer with a bit of a blue tone to it when it catches the light, but not strong enough be considered a duo chrome polish.

Outside, Sunlight

Outside, Sunlight

The formula was good, it seemed a bit thin but went on smoothly and was opaque in two coats. All photos include a base coat (I'm currently using Essie Grow Stronger), two coats of polish, and a top coat of NYC In a New York Minute in Grand Central Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment