Friday, August 22, 2014

Zoya - Harper and Summer Nail Favorites

I recently put up a Summer Nail Favorites video up on the Makeup Miscellaneous YouTube channel and meant to post both that and swatches of Zoya Harper on the blog.  However we had family come into town and went on a short vacation ourselves and I never got around to putting up the posts.  I'll embed the video at the bottom of this post, but first want to show you Zoya's Harper polish.

Outside, Sunlight

Zoya Harper is one of three Zoya polishes I own, all three of which I purchased during Zoya's Threedom Fourth of July sale when I was able to get three polishes for just $12.  Since Zoyas usually retail for $9 I caved to the deal pretty easily.

Inside, Natural Light

Harper is from Zoya's Summer 2014 Tickled and Bubbly Collection and is the one that caught my eye the most when I was looking at the colors online.  It is a gorgeous bright pink polish that has both multi colored glitter and also a golden shimmer to it in certain lights.

Outside, Shade

The formula was good and was opaque in two coats.  Because of glitter at the tip of my nails I had a couple of nails chip quickly, but after repairing them with a little extra polish and top coat I wore this mani for 6 days.  I also wore it on my toes for a couple of weeks and loved it for that too.  I did use the foil method to remove from my fingers since it's a glitter, but skipped this on my toes and found it still came off fairly easily, just a bit of extra work vs a non glitter polish.

Outside, Sunlight

All pictures are a coat of Nailtiques Formula 2 Plus, a basecoat of Essie's Grow Stronger, 2 coats of polish, and a top coat of Seche Vite.

To see Zoya Harper on my nails in my YouTube video and hear about my other favorite summer nail polishes check out my Summer Nail Favorites below


No comments:

Post a Comment